Industry Snapshots During the Covid-19 Crisis
CGB’s Industry Snapshots offer a longitudinal view of industry responses to the COVID-19 pandemic. Over the coming months, our experts will continue to report on evolving impacts, solutions and outcomes in key sectors.
Please note that the opinions reflected in these pieces does not necessarily reflect those of the Center for Global Business or The University of Texas at Austin.
For information about the Center for Global Business visit our website.
Aerospace Defense Manufacturing (Mark Mirelez)
Air Cargo and Logistics (Ray Brimble)
Corporate & Brand Reputation Management (David Gallagher)
International Education (Deirdre Mendez)
Int’l M&A, Private Equity & Deal Structuring (Raj R. Mahale)
Medical Devices (Rene van de Zande)
Nonprofit Organizations (Alex Gabbi)
Private Equity Investing (Matthew D. Hansen)
Small Businesses in Emerging Markets (Randall Kempner)
Technology and Media (Michael Soileau)
- Values Based Leadership : Learning from the Pandemic (June 10)
- The Pivot in Higher Education (June 11)
- COVID-19 Impacts on a Cyber Security Company (June 16)
- Reflections of a Spring Graduate (June 17)
- Reopening is Not an Algorithmic Decision (June 18)
- COVID-19’s Transformation of the Role of Brands (June 24)
- Resilience Isn’t Easy: Leaving Spain Amid the Pandemic (July 1)
- The Unbearable Lightness of Low Rates (July 28)